Some diets, reviewed on pages of this web-site, have been tested by our experts personally, so they can testify their efficiency. One of these programs is the six-day program, which will be discussed below. It really helps to lose a few pounds in less than a week, and you will not experience hunger during this period.
Six-day diet is an eating plan designed for six days. Every day you need to eat the undermentioned foods in every two hours from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
The diet is available in two versions. You can eat the same foods every day or alternate the products from both variants.
6 Day Diet Menu
Six-day diet is based on low-fat cottage cheese and yogurt, lean meats, boiled eggs and tomato juice. Tea and coffee without sugar can be used without restrictions. You should also drink much clean water.
Six-Day Diet Plan
Below you will see the detailed schedule of the six-day diet:
- 8.00 – Tea or coffee without sugar
- 10.00 – 200 grams of low fat cottage cheese (preferably 0%, but 4-5% is allowed too)
- 12.00 – 200 grams of boiled chicken breast
- 14.00 – A boiled egg
- 16.00 – A glass of tomato juice
- 18.00 – A medium-sized apple
- 20.00 – A glass of low-fat yogurtAn alternative plan looks like this:
- 8:00 – Coffee or tea without sugar
- 10:00 – A boiled egg
- 12:00 – A processed cheese with tea
- 14:00 – 200 grams of boiled beef, fish or chicken breast
- 16:00 – A small apple
- 18:00 – A boiled egg
- 20:00 – A glass of low-fat yogurt or tomato juice
As mentioned above, drink more water. You may also drink as much tea and coffee without sugar as you like, but remember about the effect that coffee produce on the human body.
After six days on the diet you need to take a week pause, during which you have to eat healthy foods in regular amounts. After that you may repeat the course.
Efficiency of the Diet
It really helps to lose excessive weight, though the results can be different depending on the personal characteristics, level of metabolism, age, lifestyle, and many other factors.
- Helps to lose a few pounds in the short term.
- No hunger.
- Cheap products.
- Easy to follow.
- Lack of diversity in products.
- Not balanced.